Regina Minor Football is looking forward to another great season and would like to welcome you aboard. Below is a list of forms and information you will need for the 2022 season. Please review all forms (with your Team Personnel) and make sure you are familiar with their content.
1. Registering yourself and your Team Personnel:
Anyone involved in your team operations must fulfill these 4 RMF requirements:
- They must be registered with the RMF office (Deadline: July 6, 2022)
- They must have a valid Criminal Record Check (CRC) dated 2020, 2021 or 2022
- They must have completed Safe Contact Training
- They must complete and submit a Self-Disclosure Form
The following forms explain in further detail these requirements.
- Requirements for 2022 RMF Team Personnel
- 2022 Team Personnel Info Sheet – Submit by July 6, 2022
- Procedure to apply for Criminal Record Check (CRC)
- Police Check Waiver Letter
- Self-Disclosure Form
- Youth Coach Policy
- Youth Coach Application
- Safe Contact Clinic Dates
** It is important for us to know who your Team Manager is asap. If you have someone in place already, complete the Managers Info Form and email into the office asap.
Head Coach or Manager submit your Team Personnel Documents to the RMF office by July 26, 2022.
2. Equipment Room Schedule – Review and share with your Team Manager. If you have any equipment fitting questions contact Brent at 306-529-8036
- Team Equipment Master Distribution Record
- Player Equipment Distribution Form
- Player/Parent Equipment Responsibility Form
3. Registration Info - 2022 Players Info Letter and 2022 Mighty Mites Info Letter.
4. Release Form – Used for players who quit and for equipment tracking. Must be completed and forwarded to the office.
5. Regina Minor Football Weigh in Policy, Restricted player rules – All Coaches and your Manager should review this Policy and restricted players rules. If you have any questions, please call the office.
6. Registration/Weigh-In Information and Registration/Weigh-In Schedule - Check your teams Registration date and time in August. You should attend with your Manager. Your Manager will also be given more specific information regarding this. Teams are not allowed to practice on their registration night.
7. Coaches Game Sheet Coaches Game Sheet Excel
These must be filled out completely, signed and handed into the Game Day Person at each game. List players numerically and all players must be accounted for. You must also indicate how you are rotating your extra players into the game. (See Fair Play Policy). You will receive a supply at Registration Night and Extra Game Sheets can also be obtained from the Game Day Staff at Leibel Field. They can be done electronically, but you need to bring 3 copies to the game with you.
8. Blood and Bodily Fluid Exposure Rules
9. Concussion Management in Football - Concussion Documentation Tool Form
10. Contact in Practice Policy Background - Contact in Practice Policy
11. Injury Reports - These injury forms are used during practices and can be forwarded to the office or handed into Game Day Staff at Leibel. Injuries that take place during games will be handled by RMF EMT's.
12. Review of RMF Policies and Rules
14. 2022 Football Canada Rule Changes (Clarification Rule 6)
15. Gateway Alliance
16. Coaches Timeline
17. Mighty Mites Season Plan - Mighty Mites Play Book
Check my CRC, SC and/or Disclosure
Thank you for your cooperation and have fun.